Current Research Projects
The UWF Department of Information Technology are Principal Investigators (PIs), co-PIs, or collaborators on the following funded research projects:
- “Interactive Automated Data Analytics”, iSpace, Inc. 2018 – present
- Florida Department of Health Breast and Cervical Cancer Early Detection Program and Comprehensive Cancer Control Program, December 2018-present.
- “Discovery Spot and Robotics Interactive Learning Environment,” iSpace, Inc.
- “Cyber Jedi in Smart Cities,” Cyber Florida, 2018-2019
- “Evaluation of Tools to Measure and Mitigate the Effects of Operational Stress,” Florida Institute for Human and Machine Cognition and the United States Air Force School of Aerospace Medicine, October 2018-September 2019.
- “GeoScholars at the University of West Florida,” National Science Foundation Division of Undergraduate Education Improving Undergraduate STEM Education (NSF DUE IUSE) Exploration & Design: Engaged Student Learning program track, May 2017-May 2019.
- “Instructional Evaluation Application,” Santa Rosa County School District, June 2014 – August 2016.
- NSF Security and Software Engineering Research Center research project, “Data Mining for Network Performance Assessment”, Northrop Grumman Aerospace Systems, January 2014 – December 2015.