Create / Register Your Financial Aid Account
To get started, you will need to create an account. Parent accounts are available for dependent students.
Create Your Financial Aid Account
If your FAFSA is on file and you have not done so yet, please create your account with our new self-service financial aid process. This is a one-time account creation to access electronic and/or print financial aid forms. Follow these steps to set up your account:
- Go to https://uwf.verifymyfafsa.com.
- Click Register Account link.
- Enter/confirm your student information.
- Your UWF Gmail will prepopulate.
- Click the Register Account button
Once your account is created, any required tasks you need to complete will become available.
Troubleshooting Student Registration Issues
- You must have a valid FAFSA on file with UWF prior to creating an account.
- Your first and last name, date of birth (DOB), and social security number (SSN) must exactly match your FAFSA.
Account Overview and Navigation
Parent Account Creation — Dependent Students Only
- The first instance in which a parent is requested to e-sign a document, the parent must create an account. Any subsequent documents that require e-signatures will require the parents to use the same username and password to login.
- The parent must pass the check with the Social Security Administration with their name, DOB and SSN for the student to obtain the e-sign option. Parents that must enter all zeros for the SSN will not have the option to electronically sign.
Troubleshooting Parent Account Creation
- Parent cannot create an account/view documents until the student has sent the e-signature request.
- Check the student view tab to ensure the student has sent the request for the task.
- If presented, “student has not initiated a signature request,” student needs to complete.
- Parent must enter their first and last name, DOB, and SSN exactly as entered on the FAFSA.
- If the parent has multiple students at UWF, a separate account is required for each student.