This page provides information on the registration process for both current and prospective students.
Registration Process for Current Students
- View the Academic Calendar for registration dates.
- Check your registration Time Ticket on MyUWF.
- Identify your Academic Advisor and make contact with them to review your degree plan
- Make an academic advising appointment with your advisor via Navigate (formerly SSC Campus)
- Before your appointment, review your Degree audit for course requirements.
- During your advising appointment, you and your advisor will discuss courses. Your advisor will release your advising PIN.
- Create a schedule in Plan Ahead
- View your advising PIN in the Advising Status app in MyUWF.
- During the registration period stated on your time ticket, log in to MyUWF and register for classes using the Plan Ahead.
If you experience any difficulties with registration or encounter a registration error, follow the prompts on your screen or contact your advisor for assistance. You may also visit the Registration Help page for additional resources.
Registration Process for Prospective Students
The registration process for prospective First-Time-In-College (FTIC) students begins with the student attending one of our many Orientation sessions. Students and parents will be introduced to our beautiful campus and learn about the resources available in assisting the student on their path to graduation. We look forward to seeing you at Orientation!