Honors Convocation Award Winners - 2016
Adjunct Faculty Excellence Awards
- Shannon Holst, English, College of Arts, Social Sciences and Humanities
- Sam Russel, Engineering, Hal Marcus College of Science and Engineering
Delta Sigma Pi Scholarship Key
- Jared L. Morris, Finance, B.S.B.A.
Distinguished Faculty Research & Creative Activities Awards
- Karen Molek, Chemistry, Hal Marcus College of Science and Engineering
Distinguished Faculty Service Award
- Susan Harrell, Legal Studies, Public Administration and Sport Management, College of Education and Professional Studies
Faculty Excellence in Teaching or Advising Awards
- Eric Bostwick, Accounting and Finance, College of Business
- Angela Calcaterra, English, College of Arts, Social Sciences and Humanities
- Susan James, Teacher Education and Educational Leadership, College of Education and Educational Leadership
- David Ramsey, Government, College of Arts, Social Sciences and Humanities
- Tim Royappa, Chemistry, Hal Marcus College of Science and Engineering
Hal Crosby Leadership Award
- Daniel McBurney, Hospitality, Recreation and Resort Management, B.S.
John C. Pace Scholars for 2015-2016
- Abigail Allgood
- William Brock
- Leoni Dupuis
- Jerrad Havemann
- Vivian Lopez-Perez
- Melinda Morgan
Outstanding Master's Thesis Awards
Katelyn Ashley Houghton, Biology
"Responses in Bacteriaplankton Production and Community Structure after Exposure to Oil and Dispersant in the Northeastern Gulf of Mexico"
Thesis Advisor: Dr. Wade Jeffrey
Outstanding Undergraduate Student Awards
College of Arts, Social Sciences and Humanities
- Jared L. Cannon, Political Science, B.A.
- Maggie E. Crain, History, B.A.
- Colleen E. Jennings, Digital Art, B.F.A.
- Robert E. Lee, International Studies, B.A.
- Emily Nolan, Music Education, B.M.E.
- Rebekah J. Pyle, Music, B.M.
- McKenzie Richards, English, B.A.
- Mark E. Roberson, Maritime Studies, B.A.
- Kerry A. Sandell, Theatre, B.A.
- Grace A. Tennyson, Communication Arts, B.A.
- Jeffrey M. Walton, Philosophy, B.A.
- Svitlana Belova Valdez, Anthropology, B.A.
College of Business
- Kelly A. Chen, Accounting, B.S.B.A.
- Victoria Corman, Comprehensive Marketing, B.S.B.A.
- David L. Hall, Hospitality, Recreation and Resort Management, B.S.
- Christian M. Hiebel, Comprehensive Economics, B.S.B.A.
- Jessica L. Lanning, Management Information Systems, B.S.B.A.
- Jared L. Morris, Finance, B.S.B.A.
- Carey B. Stabenau, Management, B.S.B.A.
- Jimmy Vuong, General Business, B.S.B.A.
College of Educational and Professional Studies
- Kelley C. Bahn, Exceptional Student Education/ELEM/ESOL/Reading, B.A.
- Lisa C. Grier, Interdisciplinary Social Scinces, Children and Society, B.A.
- Allyson A. McClain, Army ROTC
- Francisco P. Mendez, Middle School Education/English/Math, B.A.
- Jamie D. Mitchell, Elementary Education/ESOL/Reading, B.A.
- David Moorhead, Engineering Technology/Building Construction, B.S.
- Haleigh N. Pascoe, Legal Studies, B.A.
- Susan J. Schneider, Information Technology/Network Systems Operations, B.S.
- Therese A. Thomson, Air Force ROTC
- Charles E. Walsingham, Health, Leisure and Exercise Science/Sport Management, B.S.
- Ashley M. Wood, Workforce and Professional Studies, B.S.
- Lisa D. Vargo, Social Work, B.S.W.
College of Health
- Amber N. Babcock, Psychology, B.A.
- Sable Bowman, Health Sciences-Public Health, B.S.
- Teresa M. Brooks, Clinical Laboratory Sciences, B.S.
- Michelle R. De La Cruz, Exercise Science, B.S.
- Delvonte Dixon, Fitness and Conditioning, B.S.
- Jessica A. Evans, Athletic Training, B.S.
- Vanessa B. Kennedy, Nursing, B.S.N.
- Amanda R. Marcanio, Health Promotion, B.S.
- Melissa N. Miedzinski, Physical Education/Teacher Education, B.S.
Hal Marcus College of Science and Engineering
- Haley Anderson, Environmental Science, B.S.
- Shawn T. Harrell, Mathematics, B.S.
- Benjamin Medeiros, Biology, B.S.
- Penny Nelsen, Oceanography, B.S.
- Jeremiah N. Seames, Electrical Engineering, B.S.
- Andrew R. Shroeder, Chemistry/Biochemistry, B.S.
- Anthony J. Stevens, Computer Engineering, B.S.
- Mikayla P. Timm, Computer Science, B.S.
- Sheridan M. Wilkinson, Marine Biology, B.S.
- Justin A. Williams, Physics, B.S.
- Sheilamae N. Jensen, Pre-BSN
Kugelman Honors Program
- Connor D. Wagner, Environmental Science, B.S.
President's Award for Leadership in Diversity
- Kishane Patel, Political Science / Pre-Law, B.A.
- Justice Mbizo, Public Health, Clinical and Health Sciences, Hal Marcus College of Science and Engineering
Richard and Sandra Berg Scholar Athlete Awards
- James Love, Chemistry/Biochemistry, B.S. - Men's Soccer
- Amelia Strom, Legal Studies, B.A. - Women's Swimming and Diving
Student Government Association Distinguished Teaching Awards
- John Batchelor, Management and MIS, College of Business
- Toby Daly-Engel, Biology, Hal Marcus College of Science and Engineering
- Sarah Luczyk, Research and Advanced Studies, College of Education and Professional Studies
- Rick Scott, Communication Arts, College of Arts, Social Sciences and Humanities
- Tom Westcott, Psychology, College of Health
UWF Florida Research Fellowship Awards
- Thomas Asmuth, Art, College of Arts, Social Sciences and Humanities
- Peter Cavnar, Biology, Hal Marcus College of Science and Engineering
- Jennifer Feltman, Art, College of Arts, Social Sciences and Humanities
- Susan James, Teacher Education and Educational Leadership, College of Education and Professional Studies
- Kristina Kilgrove, Anthropology, College of Arts, Social Sciences and Humanities
- Johan Liebens, Earth and Environmental Sciences, Hal Marcus College of Science and Engineering